Be a part of the opening act for the Rockettes and share the Christmas spirit with holiday lovers of all ages! Sounds of Christmas gives The Camp Broadway Kids Ensemble the chance to perform in a 5-minute a capella performance before the curtain opens on the Christmas Spectacular. Singing on the Great Stage at Radio City in front of an audience of thousands is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You’ll never forget the sight and sound of the applause just for you at Radio City Music Hall!
Start your video application on Acceptd
Here you’ll find audio and video resources necessary for your submission, as well as instructions on how to create your video and submit your application.
Make sure you select the appropriate program (Radio City Sounds of Christmas) from the dropdown menu on the left hand side of the page:
Audition Deadline & Casting Process:
Applications will be accepted until Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 12:00, noon. Please keep in mind; qualified Cast Members will be notified on a rolling basis. Casting will be completed for this event in early October, so it is a good idea to start your application process as soon as possible.
Cast Members receive:
- 6 hours (1 day) of in-studio rehearsal with Broadway professionals
- On-stage walk-through rehearsal at Radio City
- Costume accessory
- Healthy meal, snacks and water
- Group/performance photo
- Ticket to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular*
To Be Eligible:
- Auditionees must have experience in singing and be comfortable learning music at a fast pace.
- Auditionees must be 11 to 16 on December 8, 2018.
- Participants must be available to attend rehearsal beginning at 8:30 AM on Sunday, December 9.
- If cast, an enrollment fee of $350 is required to participate.